We will be seeing you starting Monday June 1st.
While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same:
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.
We want to tell you about the safety measures and additional infection control procedures we will be following in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control measures recommended by the ADA, CDC and OSHA.
These are some of the changes you will see at your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before hand to ask you some screening questions. You will be asked these questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- You will be asked to fill out all necessary paperwork before you come to your appointment and remain in your car until a staff member can come and get you. You will have your temperature taken at this time.
- Staff will be wearing PPE. (N95 masks, gloves, caps, eye protection, face shields and gowns)
- We will employ an additional team member whose main focus is only on sterilization.
We look forwarding to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient, and we value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
To initiate a phone call - 248-826-2400
To initiate a text - 248-587-8820
Dr. Ramani and team